Cookies are small text files containing numbers and letters that are stored on your computer, that improve the website experience for you, and help us by analysing which parts of the website our visitors find most useful.
We use the following cookies on our website:
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our site. All information is collected anonymously and is used to help us improve the site.
- __utma – This cookie counts the number of times you've visited our site, and when your first and most recent visits were.
- __utmb &__utmc – These cookies work together to calculate how long you spend at our site.
- __utmz – This cookie tracks how you found our site (via a search engine for example), what page you entered on, and where in the world you accessed us from.
These cookies remember any preferences you may have set, or optimise the website experience
- ASP.NET_SessionId – This cookie is session based and is automatically deleted when you close your browser. It minimises the need to transfer information across the internet.
- fontSizer – This cookie remembers if you select a different font size to view our site.
- sifrFetch – This cookie improves the loading time of the site.
- prefCookie - This cookie remembers that you've accepted cookies from our site and prevents the cookie banner from displaying
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Back to the top