The December, 2011 90 Days (PDF, 139 KB) is a shortened version of the Quarterly briefing and highlights significant developments in pensions law, covering key areas such as pensions reform, regulatory developments, new legislation and cases.
Please see below for a contents list.
- Pensions Act 2011 – definition of money purchase benefits
- Pensions Act 2011 – other changes
Finance Bill 2012
- Court of Appeal: Bloom v The Pensions Regulator
- High Court: Pioneer GB Ltd v Webb
- High Court: HR Trustees v Wembley PLC and
- High Court: The Staff Side of the Police Negotiating Board and others; Piper and Others v Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and others