We advise on all aspects of international pensions law and have a team of lawyers dedicated to this area. The firm is also a member of Ius Laboris, a global alliance of leading law firms providing specialist services in human resources law.
As a member of Ius Laboris, all clients have access to a unique pool of resources and specialist skills in jurisidictions around the world.
How we can help
We provide advice on all aspects of international pension law including:
- Setting up global pensions programmes
- Pension provision for expatriates
- Pensions aspects of multinational transactions
- New and forthcoming legislation
- Pan-European pension funds
- International investment pooling arrangements
Back to the top