Compliance and governance issues are given a high priority within public sector organisations, driven primarily by the fact that organisations within this sector are set strict legal obligations and are often required to follow detailed government guidance.
Our Public Sector team has wide experience of working with organisations on the complex legal and compliance issues that face public sector pension schemes.
How we can help
We work with clients on a range of issues including:
- Establishing passport schemes for private sector employers
- The obligations and implications of pensions outsourcing for employers
- Entry and exit terms for local government pension schemes
- Issues relating to bonds on joining the local government pension scheme
- Investment issues for local government schemes
Back to the top