PMI Seminar: Climate risk and today’s trustee – managing risks and opportunities
Tuesday 5 December 2017
The conversation about climate change is evolving fast and sometimes springing from unexpected places. Pension schemes are constantly re-examining how they identify and manage risks whether this be political, economic, technological or environmental.
Within this context, carbon risk management deserves a special focus given its far-reaching investment strategy implications.
This half-day technical seminar will examine the key issues climate change and carbon risk management poses pension schemes, and will provide delegates with the opportunity to listen and engage in insightful discussions from Sackers, ClientEarth, BNP Paribas and the London Business School.
The seminar will feature an educational overview, panel discussion as well as a practical session.
Unmissable sessions include:
- Investing and Climate Change: TPR’s new guidance and the legal framework – Ralph McClelland, Partner, Sackers
- Climate risk in investment decisions: How the law is shaking up business as usual – Natalie Smith, Strategic Litigation, ClientEarth
- Managing Climate Change investment risks: practical solutions – Helena Vines Fiestas, Head of Sustainability Research, BNP Paribas
- Invest Wisely Pension Fund – putting the debate into practice
- Climate risk and today’s trustee: what next? – Peter Smith, TPT Retirement Solutions
For further details and registration, please click here.
9.00am Seminar commences
12.30pm Seminar finishes
17th Floor, 5 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7BP