PLSA Trustee Training Programme – Part 2: the practice
Wednesday 25 March 2020
With support and guidance from independent experts, trustees with some experience will take part in boardroom simulations to learn how to approach the issues they’ll face in their role.
This course is aimed at those familiar with the basic principles of trusteeship.
- The protocol and mechanics of decision making, including exercising discretions
- Decisions about investments
- Managing delegates and advisers
- Trustee communications
- Getting it wrong, IDRP and the Pensions Ombudsman
- Conflicts of interest
- Maintaining a good relationship with the employer
Members: £520 + VAT
Non-members: £925 + VAT