Joanna Smith speaks at PMI Secretary to Trustee workshop
Joanna Smith speaks at PMI Secretary to Trustee workshop on Monday 11 December 2017.
The event will provide the opportunity to share experiences and gain insight into how others carry out the role of the Secretary to the Trustee effectively. Come along to learn more about managing conflicts, trustee effectiveness, preparing and monitoring an effective risk register, and working effectively with the Chair of Trustees.
- The role of Secretary to the Trustees – effective meeting preparation/best practice at and post meeting
- Preparing and monitoring an effective Risk Register
- Working effectively with the Chair of Trustees
- Effective Minute Writing
- Regular annual activities
- Trustee Effectiveness
- Effective Complaint Handling
- Managing Conflicts of Interest
- Development of Meeting Management.
For full details and to register follow this link.