Claire Carey to take part in panel discussing industry reflections on COVID-19
Partner, Claire Carey, will be joining an SPP cross-disciplinary panel discussion on 24 April. Held as a webinar, the subject will be ‘COVID-19 – Industry Reflections’, and will cover both DB and DC.
24th April 2020
Claire will be joined on the panel by fellow speakers:
- Paul McGlone (Partner, Aon) – Chair and Actuarial perspective
- Bob Campion (Head of Fiduciary Management, Charles Stanley) – Investment management perspective
- Claire Carey (Partner, Sacker & Partners LLP) – Legal perspective
- Barry Mack (Director, Muse Advisory) – Administration perspective
- Edward Levy (Director, The Law Debenture Pension Trust Corporation plc) – Professional trustee perspective
- Bob Alsop (Corporate Finance Partner, Crowe U.K. LLP) – Covenant assessor perspective
View more information on the event, including how to register, on the SPP website here.