Getting ready for the GDPR – Individuals’ rights
This checklist, the third in our series, sets out key questions and actions that trustees of occupational pension schemes should be addressing now to help protect and meet individuals’ rights. It may also be of use to employers and in-house teams holding scheme membership data.
In this edition, we cover the following:
- general considerations when dealing with individuals’ rights
- the new information requirements
- rights to access (and portability)
- the right to be forgotten and to withdraw consent
- a data subject’s other rights
– the new data protection principles
– key terms.
Trustees can complete the information themselves or, for assistance, please get in touch with your usual Sackers contact or a member of our data protection team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly pensions digest
For our free publications and updates
Commonly used abbreviations in pensions