Seminar: PMI – Secretary to Trustee
Thursday 16 May 2019
Senior associate, Sarah Stimson, will deliver a session on ‘effective minute writing’ at the Pensions Management Institute’s Secretary to Trustee seminar.
Details of the event from the PMI:
This event will provide the opportunity to share experiences and gain insight into how others carry out the role of the Secretary to the Trustee effectively. Come along to learn more about managing conflicts, trustee effectiveness, preparing and monitoring an effective risk register, and working effectively with the Chair of Trustees.
- The role of Secretary to the Trustees – effective meeting preparation/best practice at and post meeting
- Preparing and monitoring an effective Risk Register
- Working effectively with the Chair of Trustees
- Effective Minute Writing
- Regular annual activities
- Trustee Effectiveness
- Effective Complaint Handling
- Managing Conflicts of Interest
- Development of Meeting Management
The event is open to both PMI members and non-members. Registration is available through the PMI’s website here