I advise trustees and employers on a wide range of issues relating to DB and DC pension arrangements. This includes various day-to-day scheme governance queries, risk transfer projects and data protection compliance related issues.
I take an active interest in equality, diversity and inclusion issues on trustee boards and the wider industry. I am a member of Sackers’ Equality Diversity & Inclusion Committee.
- assisting the trustees of a multi-billion scheme on an organisational and governance re-design project
- advising the trustees of an energy sector scheme on an upcoming derisking project
- advising the trustees of a section 615 scheme on the implications of Brexit on scheme governance and tax requirements
- assisting an acquisitive employer on the pensions implications of proposed new targets and advising on potential solutions to acquired issues
- assisting the trustees of a high-profile banking sector scheme on historic NRD issues and the scheme’s Barber window
- advising the trustees of a charity sector scheme on historic deed execution issues and ongoing consequences.
Qualified: 2021, Scotland
Joined Sackers: 2021