Tel: § +44 20 7615 9580
Charlotte advises trustees and employers on a broad range of pensions issues including drafting and updating scheme documents, handling benefit queries and preparing member communications. Charlotte also enjoys advising on liability management exercises, including buy-ins, buy-outs, PIEs and ETVs.
Charlotte acts for a number of DC schemes and this has allowed her to gain experience of the preparation of governance statements, fund mapping exercises and the creation of default funds.
Charlotte’s recent experience involves:
- Providing trustee training on the latest legal developments
- Advising on DB to DC member pension transfer requests
- The interpretation of and changes to scheme rules, including consolidating rule amendments
- Advising on the deferral of deficit reduction contributions
- Negotiating service provider contracts, including data protection elements of commercial agreements.
Memberships and Qualifications
Membership of professional bodies:
Association of Pension Lawyers (Associate Member)
Qualified: 2018, England and Wales
Pensions experience since: 2018
Joined Sackers: 2018
Employers: Eversheds Sutherland LLP (2016 – 2018)
Durham University (2012-2015)
BPP Law School (2015-2016)
Legal Practice Course
I enjoy hockey, running and travelling!