As the UK’s leading law firm for pensions scheme trustees and sponsors, other law firms and their clients appreciate our sound advice on all matters relating to pensions.
We have considerable experience of working with other law firms and are aware of their needs and those of their clients. For some firms we provide a whole range of services; for others we provide advice in specific limited areas. Whatever level of service we provide, it is the law firms themselves who determine the extent of our involvement.
Since all of our resources are focused on pensions, other firms can engage our high level of expertise and resource which they might not be able to provide themselves.
The range of services we provide to law firms includes the following.
- Acting on corporate transactions
- Setting up and merging schemes including life cover schemes
- Advising employers, trustees and beneficiaries
- General advice (including use of surplus funds, interpretation of scheme provisions, changes in the law, winding-up, expert witnesses)
- Pensions litigation including High Court actions, Pensions Ombudsman claims and internal dispute resolution
- Advice on pension fund deficits
- Advice on clearance and The Pension’s Regulator anti-avoidance powers.